Thursday, January 15, 2009

What About Him? This is Jennifer and I am helping my little brother stand up for his rights. His father, Jeff Imm is trying to take him away from his family. Jeff doesn't care about what he wants. The American Judge won't listen. Chip is almost 16 and should be heard!

http://whoismyrealdad.blogspot.com/

 

 

What About Him?

This is Jennifer and I am helping my little brother stand up for his rights. His father, Jeff Imm is trying to take him away from his family. Jeff doesn't care about what he wants. The American Judge won't listen. Chip is almost 16 and should be heard!

Friday

I want Jeff Imm to leave me alone!

I used to be so happy.
Now I am so pissed!
Jeff stop doing this to me!
I am 16 years old!
Everyone says that I am a good kid.
Now I am having trouble in school because I can't think.
You are ruining my life.
GO AWAY!!!!!

No comments: