Saturday, April 25, 2009

I am not a victim- but your worst nightmare come true-‘I am TRUTH’- WE ARE THE WORLD

From the Kansas Family Court Reform site

http://ks-fcrc.com/JoeFUCKINGBob.aspx

I am not a victim- but your worst nightmare come true-

I am TRUTH.

 

 

I have assumed complete control and ownership over this site ( as well as others globally). I am 'many'.. I am every where. No more will your crimes against society go unoted, no more silence, you can beg borrow and steal but, I garan-fucking-t- you NOTHING is silent anymore... the sins of the judiciary- the players- the court whores- and even the GOOD guys....

hear OUR  message loud and clear- WE ARE THE WORLD- and we will be oppressed no more.. no more silent cries for justice- no more raped babies no more dead mothers, children-  entire fucking generations-

NO FUCKING MORE!!!!!

whatever 'god' you kneel before, whatever color broomstick you ride, whatever your sex, gender or political fucking affiliation...

now is the time, to confess your sins... 'purge'.. before your own higher power- ride whatever wind storm you choose..!

knowing you did nothing,

makes YOU just as guilty.

abstaining is NOT A FUCKING OPTION

(the latex has holes-so the condom companies say)

~WE ARE THE WORLD~

~WE ARE THE CHILDREN~

We are the ones..........

and

-WE are NOW-

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: